Veteran communications expert Lana Rushing launched Rushing PR in 2008 to provide boutique-style service with big-agency thinking for clients around the world. With a team comprising only experienced professionals, Rushing PR represents companies ranging from start-ups to global brands in industries spanning technology, entertainment, professional services, consumer/lifestyle categories, non-profit goodwill organizations and more.
Based in Los Angeles, Lana is personally involved in every Rushing PR account. With more than 20 years of communications experience, her career includes time spent working in-house at companies such as global talent management leader Korn Ferry and visual effects provider Engineering Animation, Inc., as well as with some of the world’s largest PR agencies, including Ogilvy PR, Edelman and BSMG Worldwide (now Weber Shandwick). A big believer in behind-the-scenes planning and precision communications, Lana understands what it takes to capture mindshare in today’s cluttered media landscape.
• Collateral material development
• Crisis communications
• Executive visibility / thought leadership (including byline articles and opinion pieces)
• Guerrilla marketing
• Internal communications
• Media relations / media tours / press conferences (spanning all media genres)
• Media training / interview preparation
• Messaging development
• Online communications / social media strategy and execution
• Press material development
• Product launches / product review programs / service launches
• Speaking opportunities
• Special events
• Spokesperson identification (including celebrities)
• Tradeshow communications and logistics
• Web content development
Rushing PR Founder and Principal Lana Rushing has helped many companies – both large and small – manage their reputations and brands. Representative clients include:
We know media and we know what makes a good story. Here are a few of the outlets that have covered our clients.